Monday, October 20, 2008

My new venture!

Today is going to be short and sweet. I began a new venture last week and I am so excited about it. I have my own Internet radio show on Blog Talk Radio (BTR). Now, before you get too excited for me I have to say that anyone can do a show on BTR but not everyone can do it quite like me and so I am excited.

Here is what I am doing with the show: Harry's radio show, Rare Sense Thoughts will combine helpful tips and advice on living a fulfilled & balanced life, spiritual & personal growth, as well as, interviews of experts in the areas of manifestation, spirituality, life coaching, passionate living, psychic phenomenon and more. His goal is to help millions of people be the best they can be in all aspects of their lives.

My tagline for the show is Empowered, Enlightened, Evolved!

The link to the show is http://www.blogtalkradio.com/harryshade and the cool thing is if you cannot listen when the show airs, which BTW is Wednesdays @ 11:00 pm EST, they are automatically archived and soon they will be available through I tunes.

So, I hope you will tune in. I know it will be empowering, enlightening, evolving and fun!

That's all for today!

May you be blessed always and in all ways!

Harry

No comments: