Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Suggested Reading


Over the years I have read numerous books that have helped me along my personal life path. Today I am sharing some of them with you, in the hope that they may help you too.

So, here are ten of my favorites:

1. Conversations With God by Neale Donald Walsch

2. Wooden by John Wooden with Steve Jamison

3. The Spiritual Laws of Success by Deepak Chopra

4. Think & Grow Rich by Napolean Hill

5. The Power of Positive Thinking by Dr. Norman Vincent Peale

6. Zero Limits: The Secret Hawaiian System for Wealth, Health, Peace, and More by Joe Vitale & Ihaleakala Lew Hen, Phd.

7. The Four Agreements by Miguel Ruiz

8. One Heart: Wisdom from the World's Scriptures edited by Bonnie Louise Kuchler

9. The Power of Intention by Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

10. Mother Earth Spirituality: Native American Paths to Healing Ourselves and Our World by Ed McGaa, Eagle Man


Now this is just a sampling of the literally hundreds of books that I have simply devoured in my quest to learn everything I can about who I am and why I am here. they have provided me guidance and helped me to live a fulfilled and balanced life. I am quite sure that they may do the same thing for you too.

All of these books have contributed to my philosophy of life and that is: "I do not care what you call yourself, love one another. The rest is just details!"

That's all for today.

May you be blessed always and in all ways!

Harry

No comments: