Tuesday, October 7, 2008

F-A-I-T-H

Can I get an F? F

Can I get an A? A

Can I get an I? I

Can I get a T? T

Can I get an H?H


What does it spell? Faith What? Faith LOUDER! FAITH


One of my friends, Michelle Casto, wrote in a facebook discussion that FAITH = Find Answers In The Heart. I like that for that is where faith lies, in your heart. Your head may say this is impossible but your heart screams, "Have faith!" To learn more about the beautiful soul known as Michelle Casto and the wonderful work she is doing go to her web site http://www.brightlightcoach.com/

Here are some great quotes about faith!


Brian Tracy said - "Be willing to launch in faith, with no guarantees of success. This is the mark of personal greatness."


Henry Beecher Ward said - "Every tomorrow has two handles. We can take hold of it with the handle of anxiety or the handle of faith."


Martin Luther King said - "Take the first step in faith. You don't have to see the whole staircase, just take the first step."


Thomas N. Carrurther said - "Faith that the thing can be done is essential to any great achievement."


Albert Schweitzer said - "Every start upon an untrodden path is a venture which only in unusual circumstances seems sensible and likely to be successful."


What is everyone saying here? That without faith nothing can be accomplished but with faith anything is possible. They are also saying that faith takes courage and determination, that faith is the power that helps you overcome your fears.


So have faith in yourself and you will accomplish more than you ever thought to be posible!


That's all for today.


May you be blessed always and in all ways!


Harry

No comments: