Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Algae - An energy source?

I do not have much to say about this (I know, who is this and what have you done with Harry?)other than the fact that I have always known that in nature there are renewable sources of energy that we can tap into, which will not cause irreparable harm to the environment.

And as Merrill Lynch once said: "If you want to see something done, just tell some human beings it can't be done. Make it known that it's impossible to fly to the moon, or run 100 meters in 9.9 seconds, or solve Fermat's Last Theorem. Remind the world that no one has ever hit 62 home runs in a season or stuffed 18 people into a Volkswagen. Dangle the undoable in front of the world. Then, consider it done."

Take a look at this video and pay particular attention to the very last statement made by the spokesman.


Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and watch this video. I encourage you to share this will your circle of influence and as always I welcome your comments.

May you be blessed always and in all ways!

Harry

No comments: