Thursday, November 20, 2008

Cherish your time on earth!

Lately, my days have been so busy that I have had very little time to blog and because of that today's blog is short and to the point. Recently, friends of mine lost their 27 year old daughter in a traffic accident. She left behind three children and a very devastated family.

As I stood in line for the calling hours yesterday evening I could not help but reflect on my life and wondered:

1. Am I loving enough?
2. Am I living enough?
3. Am I making a difference?

I really wanted to answer yes to all of them but I realized that I simply could not do so. Even though I try everyday to love, live and make a difference, I can still do more in all three areas. So, I vowed that I would.

How would you answer those three questions?

What can you do to love more, live more and make more of a difference?

Whatever you do please take the time to tell those you love, "I love you." And let's not sweat the small stuff!

That's all for today! Thank you for reading my blog and always I would appreciate any thoughts, comments, stories and/or questions you may have to share.

Blessings!

Harry
www.raresenseunlimited.com

No comments: