Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Major Announcement

I have a major announcement!

My new book Rare Sense: One Day It Will Be Common; A Practical Guide to a Fulfilled and Balanced Life is now available through my publisher @ http://www.trafford.com/07-1266. It will also be available through the Amazon and Barnes & Noble web sites in about 6 - 8 weeks. The book will also be available in audio and e-book versions soon. I'll post more on those things as they become available! Also, in the next couple of weeks I will be setting up a membership site.

Now, to continue, I will be using this blog to discuss spiritual and personal growth issues, review books, provide information from interesting articles and web sites, as well as personal growth strategies that I utilize in my Life Coaching business.

No comments: