Thursday, July 31, 2008

You Are An Inspiration: Don't Ever Forget

OK, so because I am a little behind due to Internet issues so I am going to be efficient today and post poem by an unknown author that is a great reminder just how important you are to the world!

However I want you to see the "other" lesson here. Earlier in this paragraph I said I was being "efficient", which is the positive way of looking at it. I am wondering how many of you would have said,

"I am being lazy."
"I am taking the easy way out."
"I could not think of anything myself, so I posted a poem."

All things can be viewed from either a positive or negative perspective. What is your perspective? With that said, I hope the poem reminds you that you do matter!

You Are an Inspiration: Don't Ever Forget

Your presence is a gift to the world, You're unique and one of a kind.
Your life can be what you want it to be - Take it one day at a time.

Count your blessings, not your troubles, And you'll make it through what comes along.
Within you are so many answers, Understand, have courage, be strong.

Don't put limits on yourself; Your dreams are waiting to be realized.
Don't leave your important decisions to chance - Reach for your peak, your goal, and your prize. Nothing wastes more energy than worrying - The longer a problem is carried, the heavier it gets.
Don't take things too seriously - Live a life of serenity, not a life of regrets.

Remember that a little love goes a long way - Remember that a lot goes forever.
Remember that friendship is a wise investment, Life's treasures are people ... together.

Have health and hope and happiness, Take the time to wish on a star.
And don't ever forget for even a day... How very special YOU are! --Anonymous


Make it a great day!

No comments: