Tuesday, August 5, 2008

The "I Am" Exercise

OK, today, I want to give everyone an exercise that will help you discover all the great things about you and raise your confidence. So, starting tomorrow I want you to print this list and read it out loud to yourself when you get up in the morning and just before you go to bed.
Read it with passion and ethusiasm and do it everyday for three weeks. Yes, at first you might be a little self-conscious and feel silly but you need to just do it! I guarantee you will have a much better outlook on yourself and life if you do as instructed. If you so desire, you can use my list as a guide to create your own list or just add more to mine.
I am…

loving, grateful, humorous, caring, loyal, joyful, kind, wonderful, healthy, free, thankful, prosperous, accepting, innocent, considerate, worthy, sexual, beautiful, intelligent, forgiving, helpful, focused, determined, committed, curious, daring, passionate, successful, energetic, willing, insightful, able, responsible, honest, excited, intuitive, creative, divine
&
SPIRITUAL!
Copyright 2007 Harry Shade & Rare Sense Unlimited
www.raresenseunlimited.com

No comments: