Monday, November 3, 2008

Evolving Politics

Be empowered, enlightened and evolved!

As we come to the close of the 2008 election process, I have been looking for a way to express how I feel about what I want for the U.S. and more importantly the world. And as typically happens when you are open to it, synchronicity came into play and it came to me today from a friend on Facebook, Kendra Thornbury, who passed along this writing. And so I wanted to share it with you.

Evolving Politics by Nikita Gearing

I take a moment to breathe.

I breathe in Peace, I breathe out Peace.

I awaken the Presence of Peace within me now.

My words are a prayer of Peace into the world and now manifest in alignment with the highest good.

I call forth the highest outcome for the U.S. Presidential Election in 2008.

I call forth the election of the 44th President of the United States of America who serves the highest evolution of the U.S. and our world.

I am grateful that Truth, Integrity, Peace, and the New Paradigm are now present and manifesting through the U.S. Presidential Election.

I call forth the reality of Peace, Unity, Consciousness, Sustainable Solutions, and the New Earth resonance.

I intend that the President and the Vice President who serve and create the Highest Good for all peoples of the U.S., all peoples of the world and all of life on our precious planet are now elected -- simply and easily.

I recognize that I play a role in creating Peace, each day, each moment.

I dedicate this moment to consciously create the election of a President and Vice President who support life and serve the highest good of all people.

I am grateful that Truth prevails now, that Peace prevails now.

I am grateful that the highest outcome for the U.S. Presidential Election is now manifest.

I create Peace now.

And so it is.

May peace, joy, prosperity and love be yours forevermore in abundance!

Harry
http://www.raresenseunlimited.com/

No comments: