Thursday, October 30, 2008

Right Now

Today I wanted to share a poem I wrote:

RIGHT NOW
Right now, tell someone you love them.
Right now, be at peace.
Right now, refuse to worry.
Right now, commune with nature.
Right now, help someone in need.
Right now, shelter the homeless.
Right now, feed the hungry.
Right now, care for the sick.
Right now, tell someone your sorry.
Right now, practice forgiveness.
Right now, let your light shine.
Right now, be spontaneous.
Right now, learn something new.
Right now, show compassion.
Right now, exercise your body.
Right now, be one with all.
Right now, because it is all we are ever guaranteed.

Copyright 2008 by Harry E. Shade, All Rights Reserved

I would appreciate your comments and thoughts. Also, if you have something you have written and you would like me to feature it, and you, in one of my blogs, just let me know by submitting them with your information to harry@raresenseunlimited.com. Please put Rare Sense Blog Submission in the subject line. If I use your submission, I will notify you.

That's all for today.

Blessings!

Harry

No comments: