Friday, July 10, 2009

A Beautiful Prayer

As I end my sabbatical from writing this blog, I was wondering what I should open with and it came to me to share this beautiful prayer.

As I was reading the book, "Serpent of Light Beyond 2012: The Movement of the Earth's Kundalini and the Rise of the Female Light, 1949 - 2013" by Drunvalo Melchizedek, I came across a Taos Pueblo prayer that I just had to share:

Beauty before me
Beauty behind me
Beauty on my left
Beauty on my right
Beauty above me
Beauty below me
Beauty is love
Love is God.

This really resonated in my heart and I know it will do the same for you. Thank you for taking the time to read this post. Please share you thoughts!

Namaste!

Harry Shade
Author - Rare Sense, One Day It Will be Common
harry@raresenseunlimited.com
http://www.raresenseunlimited.com

No comments: