Friday, July 8, 2016

Who Is Harry Shade? Shameless Self Promotion

I am a Master Life and Business Coach and Inspirational Speaker

Now, what exactly does that mean?



It means I have both coached and trained people to be coaches.

It means I have a lot of life experience to share.

It means I understand that I need to continue to work on myself, while I help others.

It means that while I will be empathetic to your situation, since I do the work myself, I will expect you to be committed to your own growth and evolution.

It means, I do my very best to help people find the inspiration and answers that lie deep within. It means, I love life and love to share my enthusiasm for it!

Interested to know more? I offer both group and individual coaching programs and am willing to speak to groups large and small!

Contact me either via FB message or email @ harryeshade@gmail.com! 

My website is currently under construction, so in the meantime, if you want to learn more about me than you probably would ever want to know, simply Google, "Harry Shade".

May you be blessed always and in all ways!

‪#‎raresense‬ ‪#‎harryshade‬ ‪#‎baldguynamedharry‬

Harry Shade

No comments: